JUNE 20, 2020 UPDATE:
Thanks for all the support during our closure - it's almost time to make YOU smile!
When we are able to reopen, we will adhere to all safety protocols.
Maximum of 50 people in the room including our staff, crew, and performers.
- All tables (and stage) will be six feet apart
- Masks required for staff, performers, and patrons (when not at your table).
- Total stay of 90 minutes per patron.
- Full clean of room before each show.
- Bar and kitchen are open, with no walk up service - a server will come to your table.
Welcome to The Clocktower Cabaret, home to a fabulous array of live entertainment.
Nestled beneath the historic D&F Tower on the 16th Street Mall, entering the club is like falling down a rabbit hole into another world.
Music, burlesque, comedy, drag, circus, dance… all performed in an intimate, vintage setting.
A full bar and kitchen offers sumptuous cocktails and tasty treats delivered with warm, friendly service.
It’s the perfect spot for a group night out, a classy downtown date, or a celebration of any kind.
Champagne, wine and cocktails…
Great shows in a great space…
Your table’s waiting
Join us at The Clocktower Cabaret
a venue where people sit at tables, eating and drinking while they take in the show. the word comes from french and literally means “small room”